What is BUSTERBITE?
BUSTERBITE is the easy solution to mounting lighting filters onto larger frames.
How does it work?
Simple! Cut your filter into a square shape. The BUSTERBITE-sized frame allows you to use the whole width of the filter, 122 cm; if you are using another frame size, simply cut your filter approximately 10 cm smaller that your frame.
Mount a BUSTERBITE in each corner of your filter (the BUSTERBITE is for one time use only. Don´t try to peel it off and reuse it, the adhesive will not be strong enough. Reuse the whole filter with its four BUSTERBITES instead). Attach 4 bungy cords to the corners of your frame and stick each metal hook through the filter and the hole in the BUSTERBITE.
Your filter is now perfectly mounted in your frame. No extra tools required!
- Saves energy - quick and easy mounting without tape, staples or extra tools.
- Saves time - prepare your filter set before production starts.
- Saves trouble - an evenly mounted filter, every time.
- Saves money - just unhook your filters and re-use them later.
- Saves filter area - use the entire width of the filter (122 cm).
More info at busterbite.com