ATEM Television Studio Pro HD - Blackmagic Design
The new ATEM Television Studio Pro HD
ATEM Television Studio Pro HD is the first production switcher designed for both broadcasters and AV professionals with a fully featured hardware control panel built in. It includes 4 SDI and 4 HDMI inputs with re-sync on all inputs so you can use it with broadcast or consumer cameras. ATEM Television Studio Pro HD is packed with high end features and is perfect for live production, episodic television programming, web shows, AV or even live coverage of gaming competitions! Simply plug in cameras, game consoles or computers and start switching live!
ATEM Television Studio Pro HD Features
- Integrated broadcast switcher and professional hardware control panel.
- 4 x 3G-SDI and 4 x HDMI inputs for a total of 8 inputs, all with auto re‑sync.
- Supports all video formats from SD to 720p, 1080i and 1080p HD up to 60fps.
- 1 x built in multi view for 8 sources, as well as preview and program.
- Built in media pool graphics storage for 20 RGBA stills.
- Built in DVE with borders and drop shadow.
- Transitions include cut, mix, dip, SMPTE wipes and more.
- 1 upstream keyer including chroma keyer plus 2 downstream keyers.
- 1 auxiliary output with aux switching buttons and LCD screen for viewing.
- Built in audio mixer live mixes embedded audio from all video inputs and independent audio inputs.
- Balanced XLR stereo analog audio inputs.
- Internal sources include black, color bars, two color generators and 2 media player outputs.
- Ethernet connection for computer connection. Mac and Windows control panel software included.
- Compatible with all ATEM Broadcast Control Panels.
- Black Burst and HD-Tri-Sync genlock input for integration into large systems.