With the compact HS-X1000, 4K Ultra HD* video is created with a 4K 8-MP 1/2.3-inch BSI sensor. Compared with the 2-MP sensors used in ordinary Full-HD camcorders, this distinct sensor advantage renders UHD and FHD professional-quality results. Right down to the finest details, and with minimal blurring.
(*4K 3840 x 2160 and Cinema 4K 4096 x 2160)
Versatile formats and bit rates make the X1000 unbeatable in a wide range of applications. Its AVCHD, MOV and MP4 formats make editing quick and easy. And Full-HD utilizes ALL Intra compression for a maximum bit rate of 200 Mbps to bring incredible quality to image production.
For external mic and line recording, the X1000 is equipped with 2-channel input terminals. A +48 V phantom power supply is also included to handle pro-spec, high-performance microphones for recording high-quality sound.
• Zebra Pattern - When lighting or exposure adjustment is needed, excessively bright areas are marked with striped patterns in the viewfinder and LCD.
• Color Bar Monitor - Controls color accuracy. For editing reference, the bar can be included in the recording.
• Picture Adjustment - To create natural coloring and delicate nuances, this function easily adjusts contrast, chroma level, exposure, sharpness and more.
• Focus Peaking - Displayed in a selectable color for easy manual focusing.
• Focus Expand - Increases magnification up to 10x with a quick, multifunction dial control.
• 4K Video Editing - Crop your composition and choose the perfect frame, plus zoom up to 200% while maintaining HD picture quality. More options include panning, tilting and stabilizing.
• Auto-Switch/Simultaneous Recording - Two SD card slots let you record to both cards simultaneously. When one card reaches capacity, recording is seamlessly switched to the other